Our objectives are to develop generic methods and tools using computer aided systems approach to solve and analyze problems related to product-process modelling, simulation, synthesis, design, analysis, control, & operation for companies operating within the areas of chemical, pharmaceutical, agrochemical, food and biochemical industry.
Main deliverables to the KT Consortium member companies:
There are many benefits to becoming a member of KT CONSORTIUM. As a member company, you will be provided with state-of-the-art CAPE/PSE methods and tools, along with the technologies for future chemical and biological processes. Below are listed the main deliverables of our members:
- Participation to the Annual Meeting
- Web access (via dedicated members site) to:
- Manuscripts in advance of publication
- PhD theses (including online defences)
- ICAS software
- ICAS training courses
- Chemical Databases (Electrolyte, IL, organic compounds, etc.)
- Annual Meetings materials (videos, presentations, workshops)
- Online seminars (live and recorded) from KT Consortium affiliated staff and faculty as well as invited guests from around the world supported by CERE and PROSYS centres.
- Access to collaboration and research from:
- Student projects
- Visiting PhD students
- Joint Research Projects
- Access to know-how and influence on research program.
Membership fee: 7500 Euro annually.