At KT Consortium we work on development of generic tools and methods for implementing advanced dynamic process optimization for chemical and biochemical process at all scales and levels of automation. This involves:
- Dynamic modelling and process analyses using first principles, data-driven and hybrid approaches
- Process monitoring and soft sensors
- Application and analysis of process control
- Analysis of plantwide control
- Control of highly integrated process systems
- Process scheduling and dynamic rescheduling
- Support systems for process operators
We make contributions to theory and methodology as well and application case studies for industrial system for troubleshooting and testing novel concepts.
We work on systematic method for bring value from digitalization and use the departments pilot plant as a development and validation platform of technology.