Consumer-oriented chemical products are structured products composed of one or more chemicals used in daily life by consumers. New legislative regulations regarding increased consumer safety and reduced environmental impact of the products, leads to the necessity of re-formulating available products or developing new ones.
AT KT Consortium, we have a wide expertise in developing models, methodologies and algorithms for chemical-based products evaluation and development, which are further implemented in our software allowing fast application and evaluation. Our product models and methodologies can solve following types of problems:
- Formulations including paints and coatings
- Blends (fuels, solvents, ionic-liquids mixtures, etc.)
- Emulsions (cosmetic products, food products, detergents)
- Devices incl. encapsulated products
- Working fluids (thermodynamic cycles for power and heat-pumps, etc.)